- Why Japanese people cannot become innovators and/or cognitive expansionists
- About the forthcoming online newsletter/How I can be an innovation modeling consultant
- Why I decided to start to become active in the English speaking environment
- The “Services” page of the site of Office Kitaoka Inc.
- Guhen’s new site has been created!
Author Archives: guhen
One of my coaching clients who had begun to read “Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind” by Yuval Noah Harari, after coming to know about it through my online newsletter in Japanese, recently sent me an email, saying that she … Continue reading
I used to live in the Western countries including the UK where I stayed for 15 years and in the Sahara Desert, between 1981 and 2001. When I was living in London, I was extensively trained by the very top … Continue reading
I thought that the content of the “Services” page of the site of Office Kitaoka Inc., may turn out of interest to the readers of this blog site, which is quoted below: Guhen has recently been working as a life … Continue reading
Latest Info: I have recently started to be online on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/guhenkitaoka. I will use this site to make my online presence more global and available for the international audience. I intend to also shortly become more active active … Continue reading